http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2012/07/09/samsungs-galaxy-tab-not-as-cool-as-ipad-says-judge/?mod=WSJBlog&mod=WSJ_FinancingAndInvesting_BLOGSDIGITALDAILY Really? Can a judge actually rule based on his impression of coolness of a product? Can you actually take tips on Collins from a person who wears a white wig?
- Pay Attention to #Mobile App Permissions! (especially #android)
- A cool way to use #dropbox or #gmail to Find Your Stolen Mobile Device
- In India, Distribution is God
- Quick test drive of #amazon #ec2 Provisioned IOPS EBS volumes
- 7 tips to restore #email sanity #xconomy — by @wroush
- On ownership in #startups and why #VC funds have ownership targets
- What Your Personal Email Address Says About You
- #Samsung #Galaxy Tab Not as ‘Cool’ as #iPad, Says Judge
- CERN announces discovery of new particle consistent with Higgs boson
- Excuse Me Sir, I Think That’s My Seat!
- Volt Buckle – please drop your pants to charge your #smartphone
- When #cloud storage costs drop to $0.01 Per Gigabyte Per Month
- What’s up at #Cray?
- Experts say facebook while driving more dangerous than DUI!
- Dr. Dobb’s 2012 Salary Survey